|Meal Cost: $10||Feeds: 3-4||Prep Time: 10 min||Cook Time: 15 min|
- 1 Trader Joe’s pizza dough
- 1 cup fresh pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 Tbs garlic, chopped
- 1 /2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds
- Add a thin layer of olive oil to a pizza tray
- Form dough into a pizza disc and place on the pizza tray.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Add sauce to the pizza disc and spread a thin layer across the dough, leaving a 1/4 inch of dough exposed around the edge
- Add a layer of spinach, followed by onions, bell pepper, artichoke hearts, garlic, and vegan cheese.
- Cook until the bottom is browned, 10-15 minutes, checking on the pizza after 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and cut into 6-8 pieces
- Eat it all gone.
Credit “The Vegan Zombie – Cook & Survive!” by Chris Cooney and Jon Tedd