|Meal Cost: $10||Feeds: 4-6||Prep Time: 10 min||Cook Time: 10 min|
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese shreds
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s flour tortillas
- Boil two cups water then add rice, cover and cook until water is evaporated
- Sauté onion and belle pepper until soft, add cooked rice, black beans, vegan cheese, and tomato
- Cook together on medium heat for 2-4 minutes until cheese is melted
- Place tortilla on a non stick frying pan and cover 1/2 of the tortilla with rice filling, fold the empty side of the tortilla over to cover filling.
- Cook one half until browned then flip the folded tortilla over to brown the top side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 3-4 triangles
- Serve with avocado
- Eat it all gone.
Credit “The Vegan Zombie: Cook & Survive!”